Lettings Branch Co-Ordinator Moortown
- Supporting the Branch Manager through administration, staff management and motivation
- To respond promptly to customer requests to book Market Appraisal and/or viewing appointments and to deal with their enquiries or requests in order to assist with their move.
- To build direct customer relationships in order to promote and book appointments for our services.
- Implement, monitor & review ARLA best practice and agreed procedures are applied in all
aspects of work for both the team and self.
- Liaising with our New and Existing Landlords to market properties in the most appropriate manner to maximise the rental value and progress through to a tenant moving in.
- Identify and prospect for new business opportunities (Valuations) plus promote ancillary. services such as mortgages, tenant care insurance, rent guarantee which will generate revenue & enhance the customer experience.
- To be responsible for accurately recording all information collated from telephone contact on the databases.
- Seek to maintain professional and friendly relationships with all Manning Stainton branches and departments
- To ensure all calls are answered promptly and efficiently.
- Any other duties as required
You will need:
- A passion for property & people
- Previous experience of working in the Letting Industry and Compliance and a proven track record of success in this profession
- A warm friendly personality and a willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, high level of accuracy and IT literacy
- Clean Driving Licence
If you believe this role is for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email us your CV and covering letter to let us know why you’re the right person for the role.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours
Job Location: Leeds, West YorkshireApply Now